From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: trunk still frozen?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:58:04 GMT
A branches/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating branch has been created.  All new 3.0 tags/RC's will be
created from this branch; any new code from this branch will also be added to trunk (this
shouldn't an issue since there shouldn't be too many changes to the release at this point)

Feel free to continue/committing to trunk as usual.