From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] What should we do with cTAKES resources?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 19:24:43 GMT
+1 from separating the models/resources from source.  I think separating them out as maven
artifacts hosted outside ASF seems like a decent idea, but had a pragmatic question though:

Recall that some items like Lucene requires directories to exist as File and Directory instead
of inside an archive (jar/zip).  Wonder if there's an easy way around this (other package
types?)

--Pei