From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC2 is ready for review
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 19:18:42 GMT
Hi,
Release cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC2 is ready for review
The files are available at:
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/RCs/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-rc2/target/

The main differences since RC1 are:
CTAKES-75 - Housekeeping - Update README, LICENSE
(Full list of 3rd party libs are included binary distribution for LICENSE/NOTICE files.  The
src ones are a shortened list.)
CTAKES-92 - create a KEYS file for developers' public keys to be included in the distribution
CTAKES-93 - use Apache release audit tool (RAT) plugin (passed RAT test now)

Note: I would suggest we release 3.0.0-incubating only after 2.6 has been released to avoid
confusion for users (hopefully 2.6 will be ready soon?).  Also, this includes the UMLS resources-
it would be great if we could have these incremental releases while we work on the resources.

Thanks,
Pei