From Dmitriy Dligach <dmitriy.dlig...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: new type: document label?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 19:02:52 GMT
Chen brings up a good point. But can't we solve this problem by creating
multiple Pair annotations in the CAS?

Dima

On 11/15/2012 01:52 PM, Lin, Chen wrote:
> I am curious to know if Pair allows multiple document level labels for a single doc.
It is possible that a single set of documents be used in multiple classification tasks.
> For example, in one task a document may be labeled as "positive" or "negative", in another
task this same doc may be labeled as "high", "moderate" or "low".  Many thanks!

> Best,
> Chen

>>> ctakes-dev-return-854-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org
>>> [mailto:ctakes-dev-return-854-