From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: dep parser descriptor auto-generation
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 17:51:32 GMT
On 11/02/2012 04:20 AM, Steven Bethard wrote:
>> -                    <import
>> name="org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.types.TypeSystem"/>
>> +                            <import
>> location="../../../ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml"/>
> This is the only part that looks suspicious. We want by-name imports, not by-location
imports, in general.
This was my main concern as well.  But the descriptor that the code
generates has a path in it instead of a name.  In fact it had the old
path to ctakes-type-system/desc/ so I updated it to the
src/main/resources.  But as you can see the checked in descriptor had a
name.  So is it possible someone on the dependency parser team has an
un-checked-in update to the descriptor writer code
(WriteClearParserDescriptors.java) that writes the name instead?
Tim