From "Murphy, Sean P." <Murphy.S...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Regarding Assertion Tagger
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:58:56 GMT
I was able to see an issue with the 'PAD term spotter' which will most likely be related to
the problem you're seeing with the smoking status as well.    The problem seems to have  stemmed
from the reorganization of the path structures with the latest cTAKES  release.  Due to time
and resource constraints we were not able to test each project independently.

I will open a bug report against these problems and provide a fix as soon as possible.  I
will keep you posted, but I hope to have this resolved in a few days.
	Thanks,
		~Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: ctakes-user-return-26-Murphy.Sean=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org [mailto:ctakes-user-return-26-Murphy.Sean=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Coarr, Matt
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 12:22 PM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: ctakes-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Assertion Tagger

You were looking in the right place Deepal! The "cTAKES 2.5 Component Use Guide" (the link
at the bottom of your email) has a link to more information about the assertion module.

Assertion module info:

  https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/VKC/cTAKES+2.5+-+Assertion

I'm not familiar with the peripheral artery disease spotter or the simulated prod smoking
tae.  So I'll let someone else chime in there.

Matt