From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: releases questions
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:47:36 GMT
No objections from me.  Unless someone needs the relation extraction component without the
a.o.ctakes new namespaces.

-Pei

On Nov 20, 2012, at 11:42 AM, "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.Troy@mayo.edu> wrote:

> That will make a big impact on documentation. Do we need to vote on skipping 2.6 entirely.
I'd rather not assume that this was enough to cancel the release and find out later that we
needed to have it for some reason.

> Thanks
> Troy
On Behalf Of Masanz, James J.
> Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:33 AM
> To: 'ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org'
> Subject: RE: releases questions
>

>> We need to figure out if the UMLS license is compatible, if its not
>> compatible it cannot be included.
>
> It's not compatible, so I suggest skipping 2.6 and I can shift focus entirely to 3.0,
which according to the release notes will have UMLS separately downloadable.