From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Regarding Assertion Tagger
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:14:41 GMT
Hi Sean,
What was the issue in 2.5?  Just want to make sure this is also fixed in the upcoming 3.0
release coming out of ASF as well... Jira#?

On Nov 15, 2012, at 7:59 PM, "Murphy, Sean P." <Murphy.Sean@mayo.edu> wrote:

> I was able to see an issue with the 'PAD term spotter' which will most likely be related
to the problem you're seeing with the smoking status as well.    The problem seems to have
 stemmed from the reorganization of the path structures with the latest cTAKES  release.
Due to time and resource constraints we were not able to test each project independently.

> I will open a bug report against these problems and provide a fix as soon as possible.
 I will keep you posted, but I hope to have this resolved in a few days.
>    Thanks,
>        ~Sean

On Behalf Of Coarr, Matt
> Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 12:22 PM
> To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Cc: ctakes-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Regarding Assertion Tagger
>
> You were looking in the right place Deepal! The "cTAKES 2.5 Component Use Guide" (the
link at the bottom of your email) has a link to more information about the assertion module.

> Assertion module info:
>
>  https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/VKC/cTAKES+2.5+-+Assertion
>
> I'm not familiar with the peripheral artery disease spotter or the simulated prod smoking
tae.  So I'll let someone else chime in there.