From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: flow in Relation Extractor Aggregate
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 18:27:35 GMT
On Nov 9, 2012, at 6:30 PM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:
> The flow in RelationExtractorAggregate.xml (trunk) doesn't look right. I don't see the
relation extraction AEs within the flow. Am I missing something?

I see:

            <fixedFlow>
                <node>RelationExtractorPreprocessor</node>
                <node>org.apache.ctakes.relationextractor.ae.ModifierExtractorAnnotator</node>
                <node>org.apache.ctakes.relationextractor.ae.DegreeOfRelationExtractorAnnotator</node>
                <node>org.apache.ctakes.relationextractor.ae.EntityMentionPairRelationExtractorAnnotator</node>
            </fixedFlow>

Is that not what you see?

Steve

P.S. There's a test for the Modifier, DegreeOf and EntityMentionPair descriptors, but I didn't
know how to write a test for the RelationExtractorAggregate descriptor given that you need
a UMLS name and password to be supplied and Jenkins won't know how to do that.