From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC3 is ready for review
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:30:06 GMT
On Nov 27, 2012, at 1:00 AM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Release cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC3 is ready for review.  The files are available at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/RCs/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-rc3/target/

So what do people recommend for "reviewing" such a release? I mentioned before that the ideal
review, to me, would be to take this release, use it in some project that depends on cTAKES,
and run that project's tests to make sure everything works. But I don't actually have any
projects of my own that depend on cTAKES.

Are there other ways I could usefully review this RC?

Steve