From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: com.googlecode.clearparser:clearparser:jar:0.4.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:25:18 GMT
On Oct 25, 2012, at 10:25 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> I was trying to deploy a 3.0.0 release candidate on to the Nexus staging area for preview,
but it validates against SNAPSHOT dependencies.
> Does anyone know the released version of com.googlecode.clearparser:clearparser that
we could use?

Jinho never made a final release of ClearParser, so we're stuck with the 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT until
we start using his new ClearNLP instead of ClearParser.

In the meantime, I believe you can manually type in 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT when it prompts you for
the new version during the release process.

Steve

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.3:prepare
(default-cli) on project ctakes: Can't release project due to non released dependencies :