From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject cTAKES resources and the classpath
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 20:46:41 GMT
On Sep 25, 2012, at 3:22 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> I think Brandyn and others had a reasonable suggestion to use the name instead of location
paths in those pesky descriptor xml files- Assuming they're in the classpath (placed in src/main/resources).
> I'll take a stab at this later this week if I get a chance.

Pei, are you still working on this? I'm currently unable to use the dependency parser from
another project because it can't find it's resources. Specifically, it fails on this line:

URL lemmatizerDataFileURL = this.getClass().getResource(ENG_LEMMATIZER_DATA_FILE);

I would take a stab at fixing these myself, but the JCasGen issue makes these kind of broad
changes really difficult for me.

Steve