From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Eclipse, Maven and JCasGen
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 23:21:54 GMT
Cool.  But, could I suggest we leave the Jira open for at least a few releases? Would like
to try out a few more things, see if other developers are experiencing the same, as I think
it was a nice feature to have jcasgen done automatically within eclipse IDE.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 8, 2012, at 6:55 PM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:

> I like the switch to <ignore/> as a temporary work around at least. I'm not opposed
to a maven plugin myself, but I don't know enough about maven yet to have a well informed
opinion.

> I do my cTAKES development in a separate workspace; I see what a pain it would be to
turn off Build Automatically in a shared workspace.