From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES Apache web site pages don't look like edits
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:04:50 GMT
I tried to attach pictures of preview and the result but they did not come through the distribution
list.

Thanks
Troy
From: ctakes-dev-return-711-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org [mailto:ctakes-dev-return-711-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Bleeker, Troy C.
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 1:03 PM
To: 'ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: cTAKES Apache web site pages don't look like edits

I was edited Community FAQs to get a handle on these edits. I learned that Submit is not the
same as Commit. I knew I had to commit the changes but I thought Submitting them would do
that. Not so.

More importantly, when editing this page: http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/user-faqs.html
Before editing you get a preview. During editing there is a preview window. Once committed
you get a staged version you can browse to. Then you publish and everyone can see the result.
The first two do not look like the staged/published page.

Is there some kind of looks or skin that we can change for the cTAKES Apache incubator site
such that when editing the CMS pages they will look like what we are going to get?

Thanks
Troy Bleeker * Senior Business Analyst CBAP(r) * Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
Phone: 507-293-1574 * Fax: 507-284-0360 * bleeker.troy@mayo.edu<mailto:bleeker.troy@mayo.edu>
Mayo Clinic * 200 First Street SW * Rochester, MN 55905 * www.mayoclinic.org<http://www.mayoclinic.org>