From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: latest build instructions
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:21:50 GMT

I did these things:
 - download patch from issue CTAKES-65
 - svn patch ctakes-jcasgen-maven-plugin.diff
 - refresh eclipse workspace
 - use context menu option Maven->Update Project Configuration

And I now have 8 errors similar to this shown in my Problems view:

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.cleartk:jcasgen-maven-plugin:0.9.3:generate
(execution: default, phase: process-resources)	pom.xml	/ctakes-assertion	line 27	Maven Project
Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem

I am still a maven newbie, so I may have missed something obvious. Any suggetions?

Regards,
James Masanz