From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Eclipse, Maven and JCasGen
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 22:55:11 GMT
I like the switch to <ignore/> as a temporary work around at least. I'm not opposed to
a maven plugin myself, but I don't know enough about maven yet to have a well informed opinion.

I do my cTAKES development in a separate workspace; I see what a pain it would be to turn
off Build Automatically in a shared workspace.

-- James