From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject [VOTE] Release cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC1
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:24:36 GMT
Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating Release Candidate 1 is ready for voting.

This is mainly an infrastructural release as part of the ASF migration.
The main changes are updating to the Maven build/structure and updating package namespaces
to a.o.ctakes.

This is our first release ASF release with Maven/Nexus; please review carefully and we will
welcome any feedback.

The full release notes could be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313621&version=12322969

The release build is staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/index.html#stagingRepositories
(The staging repo is still left open because Nexus timed out when attempting to close)

The binary distribution is at:
Login to Nexus, click on Staging Repositories, browse to and download:
/org/apache/ctakes/ctakes-distribution/3.0.0-incubating/ctakes-distribution-3.0.0-incubating-bin.zip
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapachectakes-176/content/org/apache/ctakes/ctakes-distribution/3.0.0-incubating/ctakes-distribution-3.0.0-incubating-bin.zip
There should be a basic README included.  But basically, it should be simple as unpacking
and running $ bin/startctakesCVD.sh/bat.

The SVN tag is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/tags/3.0.0-incubating-rc1/

Please vote on release:

[ ] +1 OK to release
[ ] 0   Don't care
[ ] -1 Not OK to release, because ...

Vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks.
Pei