From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: warnings policy?
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:09:21 GMT
Hi Steve,
If you have a chance, I would suggest go ahead and update the eclipse ide prefs.
On the top of my head, I think at a min we should fix the
Deprecation warnings, Java Generic Types Warnings, Unused classes/imports/variables, Checkstyle?-
just in case we decide on a standard code styling format...

--Pei