From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Update cTAKES Building and Running page?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:12:35 GMT
> > I just wanted to be sure that "standard" use of maven install works.
mvn install should work.  I don't think it's a big deal for us to handle users running mvn
install to install it to their local ~/.m2 repository assuming they understand where it's
going; could be useful at times to actually have it there.

> >> All that said, I can confirm that I also see test failures:
Updating of the existing unit tests cases was actually not as trivial as I originally thought
and took longer than expected.  The paths/references have been updated (/src/test/java and
src/test/resources, etc.) but there were a few logical issues where I did not fully understand
and did not have enough time to follow  to confidently make the logical changes.  I am actually
not sure how they were passing in the past...
Anyhow, they should be  working now-The below have been temporarily commented out and needs
to be revisited:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-77
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-78
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-79