From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES modules for temporal information extraction
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:23:53 GMT
+1 for putting ctakes-temporal in trunk
We should be able to have the ability to selective pick the modules/projects that goes into
a particular release.

I think any projects that will eventually make it to a release, I would vote for putting it
in trunk.
For any questionable projects that we're just experimenting with, I would suggest the sandbox
area.  On top of the cross-project dependencies you mentioned, another benefit is that we
can really take advantage of the community vs a custom area that not everyone may be aware
of.

--Pei