From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Apache cTAKES 2.6-incubating?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 22:15:20 GMT
Hi Chris/Jorn,
I had a brief look at: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html
I believe our original plan was to release 2.6-incubating as-is (preserving all of the old
namespaces, libs, resources) but just from Apache instead of SourceForge.  Are there any gotchas
that we should look out for?  [James- I presume you're building the release from one of the
branches....]

Obviously, any future releases after 2.6 will have the proper org.apache.ctakes namespace
as this is already being worked on in trunk.

Thanks,
Pei