From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Eclipse, Maven and JCasGen
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 21:42:42 GMT
Hi Steve,
The rebuilding only happens to me during the first time around if I didn't touch the code.
 I'm using an older version of Eclipse IDE, but I'll be sure to try this out again this once
I upgrade (but I probably won't get a chance to try this out until a few weeks - after cTAKES
trunk is in a stable state). Would you mind opening a Jira item as a future enhancement to
track this?  That way we won't forget...

Thanks,
Pei