From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: location for SHARP Knowtator reader?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 02:39:45 GMT
The code is now here:

ctakes-core/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/core/ae/SHARPKnowtatorXMLReader.java
ctakes-core/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/core/knowtator/KnowtatorAnnotation.java
ctakes-core/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/core/knowtator/KnowtatorXMLParser.java

I worked for a bit on filling in Knowtator/UIMA mappings in SHARPKnowtatorXMLReader, but it's
pretty tough, particularly without the updates to the type system to add Generic, Conditional,
Uncertainty, etc.

You can get a flavor for many of the changes that need to be made to the type system by scanning
through all the TODO notes in that file...

Steve

On Oct 2, 2012, at 12:38 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Either ctakes-core or ctakes-utils seems appropriate...
>
> --Pei

>>> LParser.java