From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: com.googlecode.clearparser:clearparser:jar:0.4.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:05:25 GMT
On Oct 26, 2012, at 2:58 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
>> In the meantime, I believe you can manually type in 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT when it
>> prompts you for the new version during the release process.
>
> Yes, we can certainly work around it for now.  But, it's generally not good practice
for prod to have a dependency on a dev area that could potentially change anytime.

Yeah, I agree.

> It looks like it hasn't been updated since 2011-09-30.  Would it be possible to formally
cut the 0.4.0 release of clearparser while we look into ClearNLP?

You're going to have to ask Jinho. I've already asked him so many times that I've given up
on getting a final release of ClearParser.

Steve