From "Lingren, Todd" <Todd.Ling...@cchmc.org>
Subject RE: latest build instructions
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:31:06 GMT
I downloaded a fresh build of Eclipse 4.2 (my development environment is in Helios), installed
Subversive SVN, Maven SCM handler, M2E connector,
And then followed the eclipse instructions here:
http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/source.html

When I try to launch the CPE GUID (clinical pipeline), eclipse launches a box 'building workspace'
which never completes and looks like it just cycles around several times, with Build workspace,
Launching... Refreshing workspace. And so on.

Any idea on what I must have done wrong?

Todd Lingren
Biomedical Informatics
Cincinnati Children's Hospital

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Pei [mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:45 PM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: latest build instructions

Drafted the source code build instructions on the web site (please feel free to update it
as you see fit):
http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/source.html
-I think the vi and emacs developers will also appreciate the CLI option which wasn't previously
available -End users should just be able to download the bin.zip/tar.zip, unzip and run bin/startctakesCVD.bat/sh.
There are still some outstanding bugs to be fixed, but hopefully we'll create a Release Candidate
for review shortly.

Also, the release process: http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/ctakes-release-guide.html (which
will most likely be updated after our first release).

Thanks,
Pei