From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release cTAKES 2.6-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:11:54 GMT
Its located in this directory on people.apache.org:
/home/james-masanz/RCs/

Only people who have an account can download the RC,
but there is no reason to exclude all the others.

Please move the RCs inside to the public_html folder to offer
a public download.

It will then appear here:
http://people.apache.org/~james-masanz/RCs/

Jörn