From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject how to import new projects
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:19:38 GMT
When a new sub-project is created (as in ctakes-temporal) what is the
best way to get it in eclipse parallel to others?  Dima and I tried
separately svn updating from command line and within eclipse and neither
one of us had it automatically load (we thought maybe a maven->update
project would do the trick but no).  Then I ended up doing a "Import
existing maven projects" which found it and put it in the right place
but did not auto-connect it to svn.  Obviously I can probably get
everything working separately but I just want to make sure I'm not
overlooking the "right" way to do all this in one step.
Thanks
Tim