From Dmitriy Dligach <dmitriy.dlig...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: build problem
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:10:14 GMT
So I did this but still had problems. Then I followed Pei's suggestion
and removed this line:

  <classpathentry kind="src" output="target/test-classes" path="test"/>

from .classpath. Now I was able to build by running 'mvn compile' from
command line. I checked in the updated .classpath and pom.xml.

Thank you Steve and Pei for your help with this issue!

Dima