From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTAKES resources and the classpath
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 14:35:15 GMT
The lastest UIMA release contains an eclipse launcher for
AEs and AAEs. Depending on your use case that is easier to
use than CVD or CPE.

As input you can specify text or xmi files in the launch configuration
and the output can optionally written to a folder.

The xmi files can be viewed and edited with the Cas Editor (another
eclipse plugin).

HTH,
Jörn