From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: Eclipse, Maven and JCasGen
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 20:09:54 GMT
On Oct 6, 2012, at 8:53 PM, Steven Bethard <Steven.Bethard@Colorado.EDU> wrote:
> If people are opposed to doing it the way m2e suggests (writing a jcasgen-maven-plugin
and a connector, as is done in my patch), then I think the only alternative would be to use
<ignore/> instead of <execute/> so that JCasGen never runs in Eclipse.

I've just confirmed that switching <execute/> to <ignore/> stops the constant
re-building. Of course, it also disables JCasGen generation of Java sources, which you have
to do manually (e.g. by running `mvn compile` from the command line).

Steve

P.S. I also did a completely fresh install of Eclipse and the plugins, and I still get the
same non-stop "Compiling .../target/generated-sources/..." messages.