From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: latest build instructions
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:02:02 GMT
On Oct 16, 2012, at 1:21 AM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> I think I was pushing the boundaries with Maven in the exec scripts (even though it would
be a cool- will have to revisit it).

Actually I think what you were doing is fine. It's just that anything that needs the jars
from all the modules should be in the root pom.xml, not in a sub-module pom.xml.

Steve

> Let's add a ctakes-distribution module that will assemble all of the individual jars,
and startup scripts into a single zip and -src.zip (we'll have to do this as part of the Apache
release anyway).  Users can probably try that first.

> --Pei

its dependencies to be installed somewhere in order for it to work.

> That's because at the moment it's in the ctakes-clinical-pipeline/pom.xml. If you put
it in the root pom.xml, then all the SNAPSHOT jars will be resolved in their normal places
(assuming you run it at a late enough phase).