From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:12:43 GMT
I was looking at the cTAKES issues and comments about the SVN load. Too
bad they seem to be dragging their feet, but if you think about the
amount of time cTAKES has been under development, waiting for what seems
like a long time now will pay off for years. I digress.

This made me think about the documentation again. I was wondering if we
had placed the request to Apache to create our Confluence? If not then I
wonder if that can get kicked off too?

Pei, is that something you would do? I don't think I can since we are
still waiting on our corporate CLA.

Thanks
Troy
-----Original Message-----
From: ctakes-dev-return-249-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org
[mailto:ctakes-dev-return-249-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org
] On Behalf Of Chen, Pei
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 11:11 AM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?

Good point on the getting started page.  Added a "Getting Started"
section within General:
http://ctakes.staging.apache.org/ctakes/

Since Apache provides the infrastructure (SVN, Wiki, Jira, Compile
Servers, Continuous Integration, etc.), I think it would be nice to have
things in a single place and managed by a single infrastructure.  We
also seem to have documentation on SF, Wikipedia, NCI, Mayo wiki; it
would be a good opportunity to consolidate (Even it just means,
migrating content from existing sources.)
Troy:  Do you have your Apache ID created?  Would be great if someone
had experience with this help us out in this area...

--Pei