From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: incorporating wikipedia features
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:11:52 GMT
I found this on http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#cc-sa

"Can Apache projects include Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike works?
Unmodified media under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 and Creative Commons
Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 licenses may be included in Apache products, subject to the licenses
attribution clauses which may require LICENSE/NOTICE/README changes. For any other type of
CC-SA licensed work, please contact the Legal PMC."

HTH

-- James