From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES assertion Lucene version
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:12:14 GMT
The Orange Book index was built a long time ago using an old version of lucene.

Jira CTAKES-38 is open regarding updating to a newer version of the Orange Book.

I'll upate that issue to indicate that doing that will also fix the problem with the index
having been created with too old of a version of Lucene.