From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: JDBC CasConsumer
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 22:36:38 GMT

I don't think the JdbcCasConsumer class was included in cTAKES.
The implementation details of that class really depends on the database schema of the database
you plan to write to and on which annotations you want to save.
Since we don't include a database for saving annotations to (yet), the class by itself didn't
seem that valuable.

Regards,
James Masanz