From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: release plans?
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:29:56 GMT
We decided to speed things along by working in parallel since 2.6-incubating (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-13)
was from a branch anyway and anything in trunk will be for 3.0-incubating and above. (Things
are moving along in trunk, but I think there are still some items in making a working release
for 3.0).

I would still suggest we create both an 2.6-incubating and a 3.0-incubating even it's in quick
succession.  Plus we'll familiarize ourselves with the ASF release processes...
James: We should probably update the release dates on the Jira Road map for 2.6?

--Pei