From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: ctakes-resources
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 21:22:27 GMT
I think Brandyn and others had a reasonable suggestion to use the name instead of location
paths in those pesky descriptor xml files- Assuming they're in the classpath (placed in src/main/resources).
I'll take a stab at this later this week if I get a chance.  But trunk *should* compile now
in case other want to start working on it.  Apologies in advanced if I broke someone's build
at this point- it was a pretty large change...