From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject ctakes-resources
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 22:10:18 GMT
During the updating of the project names, I left the resources folders intact.

What do folks think about the resources?

1)      Should we leave the resources as is (within each project)? Or

2)      Create a ctakes-resources module that contains all of the resource files?

For example:
ctakes-resources/
                ctakes-chunker/desc
ctakes-chunker/models
ctakes-dictionary-lookup/somelookupbinariesfolder

Either way, I think any startup script should be able to easily reference the resources and
should be completely transparent to end-users.

--Pei