From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Apache SVN repo imported
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:09:39 GMT
It looks like we have our repo imported into Apache SVN.
The 2.6-incubating release (what would have been release out of SF in July) will be cut from
the existing SHARPn-branch.  But after 2.6, I don't believe we need to differentiate the SHARPn
work in Apache anymore.  i.e. we could just begin working off trunk instead of the branch
in the future.

Will begin working on renaming folders/name spaces in trunk starting today.  I'll most likely
break the trunk build (will most likely start with removing spaces in the project names, then
updating namespaces starting with the lowest common denominator (type system and working the
way up), adding the maven pom.xml's from existing maven sandbox.
If you already have committer access, feel free to contribute to it...