From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: release plans?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:12:12 GMT
Yup, I believe think that was agreed upon in the below thread (create a 2.6-incubating release
exactly as what was tagged in SF.  We can perform the org.apache repackage as part of 3.0-incubating.
 Have any bug fixes and development going forward in subsequent releases (3.1 and going forward...)
http://markmail.org/search/+list:org.apache.incubator.ctakes-dev#query:list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.ctakes-dev%20from%3A%22J%C3%B6rn%20Kottmann%22+page:2+mid:4f7t76746i44wn2m+state:results

Steve: I also added you as Committer/PMC groups in JIRA so you should be able to see the other
available actions in Jira now.
--Pei