From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: incorporating wikipedia features
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 21:32:36 GMT
That's helpful, but does it seem overly restrictive?  The license itself
allows release of derived work as long as it has the same license.

And does this fall into that category?  What if you built a model of the
probability of every word in english using wikipedia as a corpus and
wanted to include that?  Would that fall under this heading?

Tim

On 09/27/2012 04:11 PM, Masanz, James J. wrote:
> I found this on http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#cc-sa
>
> "Can Apache projects include Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike works?
> Unmodified media under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 and Creative
Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 licenses may be included in Apache products, subject to
the licenses attribution clauses which may require LICENSE/NOTICE/README changes. For any
other type of CC-SA licensed work, please contact the Legal PMC."