From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: INFRA-5079 (svn import)
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:43:31 GMT
Gavin McDonald wrote on Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 13:55:57 +0930:
> Im taking another look, sorry for delay.
>

> I'm using the new dumpfile and doing a find/replace on the authors mentioned
> on the ticket.
>
> The find replace takes a while but I should get a new version for you to
> approve within a day.

Note it's pretty easy to corrupt dumpfiles by running an arbitrary
search/replace on them; for the case in question I would have suggested
to load it into a repository and use propedit (that's easier than doing
the by-hand edit and then checking that it didn't corrupt anything
within svndiff deltas)..