From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:39:51 GMT
Still waiting on credentials for my ID. Would be nice to list out all
those locations. I don't think they are all code doc though are they?

Thanks
Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: ctakes-dev-return-249-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org
[mailto:ctakes-dev-return-249-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org
] On Behalf Of Chen, Pei
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 11:11 AM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?

Good point on the getting started page.  Added a "Getting Started"
section within General:
http://ctakes.staging.apache.org/ctakes/

Since Apache provides the infrastructure (SVN, Wiki, Jira, Compile
Servers, Continuous Integration, etc.), I think it would be nice to have
things in a single place and managed by a single infrastructure.  We
also seem to have documentation on SF, Wikipedia, NCI, Mayo wiki; it
would be a good opportunity to consolidate (Even it just means,
migrating content from existing sources.)
Troy:  Do you have your Apache ID created?  Would be great if someone
had experience with this help us out in this area...

--Pei