From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject licensing question
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:01:01 GMT
Hi all,
There was some chatter last week about resources potentially being downloaded via maven for
license compatibility reasons.  Just wondering if that brings about the possibility of using
external libraries that are not apache-licensed that would also be auto-downloaded under certain
maven build commands.  Specifically I was thinking of the GPL-licensed berkeley parser which
I've used to get significantly higher accuracy than the opennlp parser we currently wrap in
our constituency parser module.
Thanks
Tim Miller