From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:21:47 GMT
Hi James,
I see the names/changes on http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/people.html
Did you try shift+refresh on the browser? Also- it may take the Apache buildbot some time
for the changes to propagate thru..

-----Original Message-----
From: Masanz, James J. [mailto:Masanz.James@mayo.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:48 PM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?

Pei,
I can't get what shows here
http://ctakes.staging.apache.org/ctakes/people.html
to end up here:
http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/people.html

I'm using chrome. I went here
http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/people.html
Clicked my bookmarklet to edit the page.
I submitted my changes using the web interface and previewed using the [Staged] link. Then
I clicked the [Publish Site] link, but when I use the [Production] link, my changes don't
show up.

But the real reason I am writing it to let you know that when I clicked the [Publish Site]
link, it looks like I published what you had staged for the Components on the side navbar
and the Getting Started link.

Regards,
James Masanz

Servers,
> Continuous Integration, etc.), I think it would be nice to have things
in a
> single place and managed by a single infrastructure.  We also seem to
have
> documentation on SF, Wikipedia, NCI, Mayo wiki; it would be a good
> opportunity to consolidate (Even it just means, migrating content from
> existing sources.)
> Troy:  Do you have your Apache ID created?  Would be great if someone
had
> experience with this help us out in this area...
>
> --Pei

Getting