From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:56:18 GMT
Wikis make it often a bit harder to version the documentation
with the release and eventually require a manual step to include them
in the distribution.

Over at OpenNLP and UIMA we use docbook for our docs. The documentation
lives in subversion as the rest of the code, and can be build and
packaged fully
automatically with maven, like any other component/module.

Jörn

On 08/20/2012 05:19 PM, Chen, Pei wrote:
> Added cTAKES components to the Side Nav for quick reference:
> Staging Preview:
> http://ctakes.staging.apache.org/ctakes/
>
> Any objections of requesting an wiki instance for technical documentation to supplement
the main Apache CMS site?  I think it'll be easier to edit/maintain for technical documentation
for each of the components...