From "Coarr, Matt" <mco...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: Apache cTAKES discussions/mailing lists
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:11:06 GMT
Hi Pei,

Great to see things moving along with the migration to apache!

I think there are a few bugs to work out with the mailing lists…

I sent subscribe messages to both ctakes-dev-subscribe and ctakes-users-subscribe.

The dev message went through with no problem (no errors came back, but then again I didn't
get a confirmation email or welcome message).

The users message bounced.  I tried twice (as instructed by the bounce reply message).  I
sent it again to ctakes-user-subscribe (singular "user"), and that went through without returning
an error email back.  So I think it should be "user" instead of "users".

Also the apache archive link for the "users" list<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ctakes-users/>
is broken — it returns a 404 not found error.  I tried changing the url to say "user" and
it returns a directory listing with some mbox files.  So that's probably the right url, but
it hasn't been setup for the web-based mail viewer.  A little apache web server reconfiguration
might be needed.

Thanks,
Matt