From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Apache cTAKES discussions/mailing lists
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:30:26 GMT
If we change it to ctakes-users, can we automatically subscribe any existing users?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 18, 2012, at 4:38 AM, "Jörn Kottmann" <kottmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/17/2012 09:11 PM, Coarr, Matt wrote:
>> The users message bounced.  I tried twice (as instructed by the bounce reply message).
 I sent it again to ctakes-user-subscribe (singular "user"), and that went through without
returning an error email back.  So I think it should be "user" instead of "users".

> We requested the mailing list twice. Once via a jira issue and there we requested "ctakes-user"
> (which should have been "ctakes-users"), I was then told that the new way of doing things
is
> to use a mailing list request form. So I did it again with the form and requested "ctakes-users".
>
> Should we get it changed to ctakes-users?
>
>> Also the apache archive link for the "users" list<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ctakes-users/>
 is broken — it returns a 404 not found error.  I tried changing the url to say "user" and
it returns a directory listing with some mbox files.  So that's probably the right url, but
it hasn't been setup for the web-based mail viewer.  A little apache web server reconfiguration
might be needed.