From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Aug 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:20:48 GMT
You need to report the first three month every month, and from then on
according to the reporting schedule every third month.

The reminder is for the board meeting in August, the July meeting was
already.

Jörn

On 07/26/2012 06:52 PM, Chen, Pei wrote:
> Is my timing completely warped, or did we just have a cTAKES incubator quarterly report
in July?

your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC requires your
report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review
and submission (Wed, Aug 1st).

> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC, and subsequently
board members to review and digest. Again, the very latest you should submit your report is
2 weeks prior to the board meeting.

> Thanks,
>
> The Apache Incubator PMC
>
> Submitting your Report
> ----------------------

>   * Your project name
>   * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the project
>     or necessarily of its field
>   * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
>     graduation.
>   * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
>   * How has the community developed since the last report
>   * How has the project developed since the last report.

>    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2012
>
> Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this page is
>        created from a template.
>
> Mentors
> -------
> Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on the Incubator
wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the project - projects that are
not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator PMC.