From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: SVN source structure for Apache cTAKES?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:30:31 GMT

On Jul 24, 2012, at 7:19 PM, "Steven Bethard" <steven.bethard@Colorado.EDU> wrote:

> On Jul 24, 2012, at 5:08 PM, Chen, Pei wrote:
>> 5) svndump of current entire ohnlp repo (In progress- seems to be >6GB and may
take some time).  Any suggestions where to persist this dump file? Somewhere on ASF's SVN?

> Isn't the idea to import the SVN dump into the Apache repository so we get the whole
SVN history?

Its's still running... Once we have the dump we can import it anywhere even locally if we
need to.
Is there an easy way to import it to an existing repo without clobbering current content?
(would be great if someone had some scrips to do it) Alternatively, we can archive the compressed
dump file in case we need it.